Applications are invited to apply for the 6th UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 in Seoul, Korea. The UNESCO/APCEIU is a Fully Funded Youth Leadership conference for One Week in Seoul, Korea from 25th May to 31st May 2020.
All the participants from around the world with any Nationality are eligible to apply for the UNESCO Conference in Korea. You Don’t Need to give IELTS/TOEFL for this Conference. The UNESCO Youth Leadership Conference is open to age 18-29 years old.
This is a Leadership workshop so participants with a diverse academic background are eligible to apply. No Academic Restrictions. The One-Week Workshop aims to build the capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify strategies to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 Details
- Country: Seoul, Korea
- Duration: 1 Week (25th May to 31st May 2020)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 17th March 2020
The theme of the Conference
- The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) will organize the 6th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED (Global Citizenship Education).
- The aim of the Conference is to identify strategies to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), specifically Target 4.7.
- The Deepen Understanding of GCED (Global Citizenship Education), the Workshop allows the young leaders to play a major role and become part of a wider network of youth leaders for GCED.
- During the Workshop, participants will identify specific priority issues around global citizenship and establish plans for the future direction of GCED.
- Participants will learn about specific areas such as GCED, human rights, and peacebuilding through information sessions and engage in dialogue and debates on the evolving issues. As part of the Workshop, participants will also make a field visit to discuss the role of youth for a more peaceful and sustainable future.
The UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 is a Fully Funded International Conference in Korea. It will cover all the expenses.
- Meals, and local transportation for all participants during the workshop
- APCEIU will also cover the Round-Trip International Airfare to and from Seoul, Korea.
- Certificates of completion will be offered at the end of the workshop only if you have attended more than 95% of the workshop program.
- The insurance in case of accidents during the workshop period in Korea will be covered by APCEIU.
- Between 19 and 28 years of age (born between 1991 and 2000)
- Citizens of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries. Check UNESCO Member Countries Here. Check ODA recipient countries Here.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Applicants should be youths who are citizens of both the ODA recipient countries and UNESCO.
Result of Selection
Notification of selection in the form of invitation letter will be sent by 26 March 2020.
The last date to apply for the UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2020 in Seoul, Korea is 17th March 2020
How to Apply:
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. The Link to the official website and the application guidelines can be found BELOW.