The University of Toronto is one of the top universities. It offers over 300 baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate courses. The school prides itself on being an innovative learning community with a global outlook and residence environment that fosters collaboration with international students. With a global presence in 21 languages, this makes the school an ideal choice for international students who wish to study in Canada. Click Here And Check All Other Scholarships In CANADA
The University of Toronto is home to one of Canada’s largest faculties of law, with an impressive mix of students, researchers, and practitioners from around the world. With an international reputation for scholarship and innovation, it also affords you the opportunity to sharpen your minds with stimulating courses and programs in areas like international business; civil engineering; law; pharmacy; management; and more. With flexible schedules and a reasonably affordable cost of living, it’s easy to see why so many people have chosen to study at U of T.
The University of Toronto was ranked first in the world in the 2019 Thomson Reuters–Index of Academic Performance. The university has 17 faculties and seven research divisions with over 700 programs in 75 different fields. The faculties offer a wide variety of programs, including business, law, medicine, education, dentistry, and theology. Click Here And Check Another Scholarship From Canada of York University
About International Scholarship:
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships are given to excellent students who want to pursue their studies at the University of Toronto from nations throughout the world. These scholarships are funded by a variety of organizations, businesses, and foundations that recognize outstanding individuals who are pursuing a degree at an accredited university or college in their home country.
Candidates for the scholarships are assessed using a variety of criteria, including academic merit, outstanding achievement in the study, need for study leadership positions, and excellence in personal/social lives. The scholarships provide full-tuition scholarships to students who have studied at the university or colleges of the participating countries and demonstrated financial need.
Also, Apply On Below Opportunities:
Global Young Academy Call for New Members|2022
ADB Internship 2021-22 [Asian Development Bank Paid Internship]
Who is eligible for this Scholarship?
Following students are eligible for this scholarship
- An international student (that is a non-Canadian who requires study permission).
- You are currently in your last year of high school or graduated as of June 2021.
Who is not eligible for this scholarship?
- Start your studies in September 2022 at the University of Toronto (applicants who are already enrolled in post-secondary education cannot be considered; students who will begin their studies at another post-secondary school in January 2022 cannot be considered).
CHECK NOW Getty Scholar Grants 2022
Deadline of Lester B. Pearson scholarship?
- School recommendation Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- Deadline to apply for OUAC students: December 15, 2021 (Please note that this is the last date to apply for OUAC. However, we suggest that you apply for admission through OUAC by November 7, 2021, at the latest as program space fills up. ‘Fast and popular programs closed early.)
- Application Deadline for Student Scholarships: January 17, 2022
How to apply for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship?
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must be recommended by your institution and submit an application to a BS/Undergraduate program at the University of Toronto.
- Request a nomination from your school counselor.
- After you have been nominated and applied to the University of Toronto, a confidential secure link to your Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship application will be given to you.
- Pearson Scholars are learners whose academic success and inventiveness have been outstanding, who are regarded as leaders in their schools, and who can contribute in the future to the global society.
- Their broad interests, intellectual energy, and impact on school life and society set them apart from other students who can achieve equally high academic outcomes.
Official Website Apply Link Given Below: