Australia is a wonderful country with amazing opportunities. But the scholarship competition is fierce, and the choice of universities can be daunting. If you are aiming to choose between two or three universities in Australia, it is important to know what the scholarships are, how they work and which programs offer the best opportunities. The aim of this article is to help you make a decision after graduating.
Applications are invited for (ICMS) Postgraduate scholarship in Australia. The ICMS program is available to all nationalities who are interested in taking up Postgraduate degree programs in Australia. ICMS operates scholarship programs that provide financial support for eligible students who demonstrate financial need and are pursuing a postgraduate degree in engineering, architecture, business, marketing, or related fields. Check Now USAID Merit and Need-Based Scholarship 2021
The ICMS offers fully funded as well as partial awards for international students. Additionally, it might award partial scholarships based upon a candidate’s potential to improve the quality of learning and service in a hospitable environment.
ICMS courses are exceptionally practical and relevant for everyone’s current needs. All ICMS courses give you the chance to explore what you really want to do. it gives you the opportunity to have hands-on training while exploring your particular skillset. Our courses are created to give you the best chance of being successful in the industry. Also, Apply On MEXT APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
More About ICMS Scholarship:
- Country Name: Australia
- Eligible Countries: All
- Available Degree: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: fully and partially funded
- Deadline: November 12, 2021.
The following courses are offered in ICMS scholarship.
- Master of management
- Master of event management
- Master of International Business
- Tourism and Hospitality
Check Below Opportunities Also:
(1) British Chevening Scholarship UK 2022 | Fully Funded
(2) United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded
- Preferably a GPA of 2.5 or above
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Well-rounded lifestyle
- Students should not apply for any other scholarships to avoid conflict of interest
- International Postgraduate Programmes are for applicants who have completed or are in the final year of their Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates must be a citizen and not a permanent resident or an Australian national.
Click Here And Check All Internship Opportunities
- There is no limitation on the number of scholarships awarded
- Multiple scholarship options available: Part-Time, Full Time and Dependent/Independent
- Scholarships can be used for studies at accredited universities in Australia only
- The scholarship will pay for six coaching sessions.
How to Apply?
- Apply online
- The official application for the scholarship is now open
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis, so be sure to submit your application before the deadline.
- To apply for the scholarship you will have to go through the slightly complicated procedure known as an Expression of Interest or an EOI.
You will need to read the eligibility details carefully.
Students must be non-resident Australian citizens or permanent residents who are eligible to study in Australia.