CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2021-22 has been initiated by the government of the Punjab, Lahore. The internship program will be based on various sectors including IT, Chartered Accountancy, Business Administration, Mass Communications, and Journalism.
Applications are invited from all Punjab Colleges and Universities Students of Punjab for the CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22. The students having sincere determination can apply for this scheme. If you are a Pakistani Student then you should also check OGDCL Paid Internship Program Pakistan
What makes this internship different from other programs is that it is an opportunity for media graduates to get a first-hand look at some of the most important and influential departments of the government, including the cabinet secretariat, the prime minister’s office, the major committees of the Congress and the National Assembly, as well as the regulatory bodies such as the Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) and the Federal Board for Health (Finance).
An internship gives you the opportunity to develop your communications skills in the field of work that you are interested in by getting to know people in real life and getting valuable feedback you may not have gotten otherwise. This way you get to know whether what you are doing is truly improving your work or not. If You have any brothers and sisters or a cousin who is in school you should check YES Youth Exchange Program USA CLICK HERE
The details of CM Punjab Paid Internship Program given below:
- Country Name: Pakistan
- Number of Internships: 500 plus positions
- Internships offered by: Government Of Punjab
- Time Duration: Two Years
- Deadline: September 12, 2021.
- Internship for: Media Graduates
- Internship type: Paid
Objective Of This Program?
The objective of the CM Punjab Paid Internship Program is to provide graduate students with an opportunity to gain work experience, gain knowledge and experience, as well as improve their professional qualifications in the organized sector. New graduates who join this program automatically receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- which they may use for either personal or professional purposes as per their wishes.
Check Also Best opportunity Below:
Eligibility Criteria /Who Can Apply?
The selection criteria for this program are as follows:
- Students who have completed their graduation in media from a recognized university or institute can apply for this program.
- A student with a minimum overall CGPA score of 3 is eligible to apply for the internship program. ─ Attach documents related to CGPA scores and academic history
- The applicant should be a local of the Punjab.
Don’t Forget to apply On below opportunities:
- Enhance your CV and get a chance to get a better job offer
- Networking opportunity with Prime Minister Office officials to expand your social circle and business skills.
- Women are given a 50% quota
- The interns will get a stipend of Rs 20,000/month plus benefits.
- Children of accredited journalists are given a 10% quota
- It offers an internship for a two-year duration in various media houses/departments.
How to Apply for Internship?
- Go to the CM Punjab website
- Click on the Internship Program 2021-22
- Apply for it by 12 September
- Apply before the due date.
Credit: Source link