4th ASEF Young Leaders Fully Funded Summit Cambodia is finally open this year for citizens in 51 countries all over the world including Pakistan India, China, and many other countries. This is a Fully-Funded Young Leaders Summit and the good news is there is no application fee for applying for this summit.
IELTS is not required and all the expenses will be sponsored by Asia Europe Foundation. The Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years old and students from the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs are eligible to apply belonging to any type of educational background there is no specific restriction of any educational background. Also, apply now on CRG Spain Summer Internship Program Fully Funded
What else you need apply now???
- There is No Background restriction
- No Ielts
- There is No Application Fee
- Fully Funded
Some Brief Details About Young Leaders Summit:
Location of Summit: Cambodia
Application Fee? Zero
FundedType: Fully Funded
Last date for submission of application? February 3rd, 2021
Check CERN Switzerland Administrative Program/Fully Funded/ BS, MS PhD
What are the benefits of attending this Summit?
After selection in the 4th ASEF Young Leaders Fully Funded Summit you will get the following benefits:
- It is free to apply to this Summit there is no application fee for applicants.
- Free professional training and leadership Courses.
- Accommodation sponsored by ASEF.
- Free Meals.
- Air Travel Tickets.
Read about these Scholarships also given below:
What are the basic Eligibility criteria For Selection?
- For applying for this 4th ASEF Young Leaders Fully Funded Summit you should be one of the citizens of one of the 51 eligible counties you can check the list of countries eligible for this summit 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Partner countries.
- Participants should be between the age of 18 to 30.
- Strong verbal and written command of English
What are the main criteria for selection in this summit?
When assessing the applications, ASEF and its partners will lay extra weight on the:
- It mainly depends upon your motivation statement and its Originality.
- Contribution with knowledge and/or skills to the Leadership in Action Projects.
- Proven experience with and/or expressed interest in Asia-Europe relations.
- Current or past extra-curricular (and/or professional) activities that are both relevant for the overall program and that could enrich the diversity of expertise and perspectives of the overall participant group.
Also apply on this Internship: Woods Hole Internship USA Fully Funded
List of Countries Eligible for attending This Summit:
- Brunei Darussalam
- The Czech Republic
- Lao PDR
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- The United Kingdom
- Viet Nam
When & Where?
Program Element 1:
- Knowledge Building Phase – Monday, 22 February 2021 – Friday, 28 May 2021, Virtual
Program Element 2:
- Summit – Saturday, 29 May 2021 – Wednesday, 2 June 2021, On-site in Cambodia/Virtual*
Program Element 3:
- Leadership in Action – June – November 2021, Virtual & in local ASEM communities
What is the last date for submission of the application?
3rd February 2021 Wednesday, GMT 23:59 is the deadline for the submission of an online application n form for attending the 4th ASEF Young Leaders Summit.
How I can apply for this opportunity?
The application procedure is very simple you have to fill the online application form and just upload all the documents required by the organization for your scrutiny of the application. For more details and applying online, you can visit the official website of 4TH ASEF YOUNG LEADERS SUMMIT #ASEFYLS4 here.
For more details about different scholarships and other opportunities, you should follow us on FACEBOOK , INSTAGRAM , YOUTUBE AND TELEGRAM.
Credit: Source link